Tadpole Finance Bridge
We are excited to announce that the Tadpole Finance bridge is ready! Now you can bridge your TAD ERC20 transactions to TAD BEP20. Please follow the detailed instructions below to use the Tadpole bridge:
MetaMask Configuration on BSC Mainnnet
- Open MetaMask, click the network on the top
2. Click on “Custom RPC” at the bottom of the list:
3. You can scroll through the form to see more input fields. Enter the following information (or use the official Binance Doc as reference):
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed4.defibit.io/
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://explorer.binance.org/smart
Click the “Save” button below to finish adding BSC to MetaMask.
4. You will now be able to switch between BSC Mainnet and ETH Mainnet (and other networks) using the network button:
How to Use Tadpole Finance Brige
- Go to the Tadpole Finance Platform, click on the “Bridge” tab and select the ERC20 TAD and amount you want to convert.
2. MetaMask will ask you to confirm the transaction. Don’t forget to check if the Gas fee exceeds your expectation. Then allow the transaction.
3. Once your transaction is approved, go back to the bridge page. then input the amount of TAD you are willing to convert.
3. The cross-chain transaction fees will be charged when you receive the cross-chain assets on Binance Smart Chain. The total transaction fee includes Gas fee in ETH, generated from on-chain trading. Wait until the transaction is confirmed.
4. After your transaction is confirmed, open MetaMask and change the underlying chain to Binance Smart Chain.
5. Copy the contract address from the Transit record and add it as a new token to your MetaMask or click add TAD to MetaMask on the bridge page.
6. Your bTAD will show in your MetaMask after the transaction is confirmed.
So easy! If you have any questions or find any trouble, please feel free to contact our support team, we would be happy to help.